KETEREH, 22 June - The one month of widespread Tagged epidemic (TE), was at last resolved. Dr. Anas (sejak bler jd doktor ni) said that the disease really hit up yhe blogging world in May, and in KISASian world through the carrier, firstly through the famous architect's blog, http://yeannanonikki.blogspot.com.
He also said,
"We are relieved that this contagious disease affects our doctors. The disease spreads like 'cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan'."
When asked whether the disease will affect the blogger in the future.
"I don't think so, university is a very strong antidote. They'll be immuned with this. But, it may spread to the juniors."
- 2nd Intake IIUM register today
- Top scorer KPL, Hakim Amieluddin visit CFSIIUM PJ today
- MARA result officially announce tomorrow
- Consultant Anas to start on laptop business
- Azlan Ariff rejects JPA and Taylor's and heads for teacher post
- Syakir Iskak to pursue in Malaysian France Institute with Ikhwan
- Gen52 - Leading the World post will be updated next week
- File database for download will be uploaded before August
- Zharif was very commited staying up for EURO, but today everything ended up because of gugurnya dutch!
- Reunion meeting will be held in INTEC this week
- KMB's. 2 days more