1. Some of our friends have left Malaysia to pursue their ambition studying Egypt and Jordan and Ruddia. Most of them flew since previous week. From Mara scholars, Yayasan Terengganu, Amanah Raya, Fama, and JPA Scholars.
2. There are nothing much or less than seeking knowledge. Seeking knowledge is very important in order to develop the nation and human capital of people and contribute to the religion and country.
3. Some of gen52 students flew before raya, but most of them which are JPA scholars flew yesterday. This post will published some of the pictures captured in the bidding adieu event from KLIA at 9.30 to 10.00pm, October 6, 2008.
4. Reunion "held" in KLIA airport where most KISASIAN joins the farewell. The good stuff is that KISAS sent a bus of 5 boys including Tarmizi and 30++ girls -- or known as KISASIAN future gold.
5. I hope all my friends will enjoy the study timeline and manage the time well. All the best!
6. To all those who just flew, thanks for revisiting this blog. Do communicate here. Leave your footprint. When you online, give us the news.