1. To whom it might concern.
2. I am proud that more people can fly after the adjustment been made. Do you know that I have known your marks before the marks were released and your marks have been adjusted more than once?
3. More people became happier, and some were even euphoric when they knew they could make up to 80. They didn't know the process were legal or not.
4. This is the world. People want to satisfy their own satisfaction but have less thought of others. People become arrogant in their good time.
5. Some of my friends asked me to request a rollback to these students' original marks, but I chose not to. I am a hacker and why should I misuse my power?
6. When the dictionary defines too many words, and people become confused. What does a hacker do? I was nearly been investigated by both the cops of Malaysia and Canada. The TCiS also wanted to investigated me.
7. I misused my knowledge of Computer Science to do all this. Computer Science teaches the students about how to go through the system, database and everything. Those who learn this subject will know about this.
8. People use their own definition to satisfy themselves, misuse the word 'privacy'.
9. I did not want to retire of becoming a hacker; For being a hacker can help people to fly.
10. I am not a hacker.