Before the interview
- Prepare smart dress (formal)
- Prepare documents (e.g IC, interview letter, etc.)
- Prepare your mental and physical
- Check at a information board on the venue of your interview
- Wait calmly, you may needed to reorganize your documents, do it calmly
- Once you're called to the room, walk confidently
- Greet the interviewers
- Sit according to what have been arranged for you
- There are two parts of interview: Introducing yourself, and topic discussion.
- For the part I: Introducing yourself, you'll be asked either in Malay or English. If you're asked in Malay, answer in malay.
- You would be asked about the country you would like to pursue studies
- For this question, please prepare a good reason for it, at least not too , not simply "Australia, because it is near to my country" because I'm sure the interviewer would reply, "Then better for you to study in Malaysia.
Post a Comment
Read, rethink, recomment